Our client, one of the biggest SaaS providers for the construction and engineering industries in Europe, was in a dire need of a quality management system for automotive industry customers.
The proposed solution was a dashboard web app, presenting huge amounts of data on a visual information layer, like charts and diagrams, easily accessible through mobile devices as well.
The management of a production line of a car manufacturer company lacked the tools to properly track, examine and manage defective car parts their suppliers delivered to the production line.
This led to uncontrollable and unnecessary spendings, production delays or even production downtime.
After analysing multiple use cases and numerous KPIs, our design team has conducted joint design workshops with our client, which led to creation of a concept for an extensive, customizable dashboard that could be used on desktop and mobile devices.
The final result was a clean, intuitive user interface for an enterprise grade quality management system dashboard with all crucial information easily accessible for the end user.
Both desktop and mobile versions shared the same functionalities, including:
- summary of all detected defects in a given period of time displayed in a readable form to facilitate quick decision making,
- breakdown of defects by contractors,
- timeline of problems that occurred on the production line,
- interactive charts showing currently solved, pending and overdue problems,
- trends detailing both improving and deteriorating contractors,
- diagrams summarizing various statistics,
- and more.
Next case study:
Designing UI & UX for innovative restaurant management platformRead case study
Need to know more?
Tell us about your projectGet a project estimate