thinkproject is an international group, with headquarters in Munich. It's a global leader in providing software for the construction industry.
Since 2000, they have delivered over 10,000 projects for their customers, including some of the world's biggest construction companies, such as: STRABAG, DB NETZE, ERBUD, Heathrow, Petrom, E.ON, Eyemaxx and more.
thinkproject goal was to develop and release a new version of their Common Data Environment platform. This included developing web applications responsible for the process of document management and workflow.
- Legacy application requirements
- Legacy API integration
- Complex construction intelligence domain
- Connecting multiple frontend applications under one consistent UI/UX
- Working with multiple distributed teams on one product
TEONITE team has implemented web application based on React.js witch Python backend and middleware.
- Design and implementation of highly configurable and scalable document browser
- Implementing internal notification solution for the platform
- Adopting thinkproject tools and practices, strict security policies and quality measures
- Participating in requirements analysis as Product Proxy
Next case study:
Open Source SDR mobile app for decoding satellite imagesRead case study
Need to know more?
Tell us about your projectGet a project estimate